What Guy Fieri recipe is this?

3 posters

Go down

What Guy Fieri recipe is this? Empty What Guy Fieri recipe is this?

Post  aram624 Sat May 29, 2010 10:44 am

I was watching TV when a commercial for the Food Network featuring Guy Fieri (that guy with the blonde spikey hair) came on. It was a quick spot showing you how to make something to put on a hoagie roll.

He had a sheet of tin foil on which he put chicken, cream cheese, cilantro, lime, and other ingredients which he then topped with another piece of tin foil, sealed it up and placed it on the grill. I saw him mix the ingredients together and put it on the bread before the commercial cut out for one of those annoying local commercials.

Whatever he was making looked delicious and I wanted to get the recipe but I didn't catch the name and the commercial cut out before it told me where I could find the recipe on the Food Network site. I browsed a few of the dishes associated with his show and didn't find anything that seemed to be this meal.

Sooo... If anyone knows what I am describing and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Used Auto Parts|Used Car Parts

aram624

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-05-28

Back to top Go down

What Guy Fieri recipe is this? Empty Re: What Guy Fieri recipe is this?

Post  justmecookin Mon May 31, 2010 12:09 pm

aram624 wrote:I was watching TV when a commercial for the Food Network featuring Guy Fieri (that guy with the blonde spikey hair) came on. It was a quick spot showing you how to make something to put on a hoagie roll.

He had a sheet of tin foil on which he put chicken, cream cheese, cilantro, lime, and other ingredients which he then topped with another piece of tin foil, sealed it up and placed it on the grill. I saw him mix the ingredients together and put it on the bread before the commercial cut out for one of those annoying local commercials.

Whatever he was making looked delicious and I wanted to get the recipe but I didn't catch the name and the commercial cut out before it told me where I could find the recipe on the Food Network site. I browsed a few of the dishes associated with his show and didn't find anything that seemed to be this meal.

Sooo... If anyone knows what I am describing and could point me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Used Auto Parts|Used Car Parts

Hiya...I dont get American TV so wouldnt have a clue...but you can find Guys recipes at www.guyfieri.com
justmecookin
justmecookin

Number of posts : 14933
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.justmecookin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  walterthomas01 Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:12 pm

Hello,

You have shared the good story here which i liked most which is good for others also...

thanks!!

Christ Our Passover

walterthomas01

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down