justmecookin
10 posters

:: Chit Chat

Page 6 of 34 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Go down

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Empty Re: Chit Chat - Welcome Center

Post  justmecookin Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:30 am

doughgirl wrote:Glad she is better. I will call you at 2 my time

Ooooops sorry...we had walked down to the pub to get something to eat..call me tomorrow...will be gone but only in the morning (my time) be back by the time you get up...call we will have coffee and catch up... flower
justmecookin
justmecookin

Number of posts : 14933
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.justmecookin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:04 pm

Gabby not sure if you stayed up or went back to bed...but am back home. I had to go to the registers office and get a new sticker for my passport. Mine had run out. Last trip home I went to check through customs and she says your sticker has run out...Mind you I was going out ....I thought fool what ya going to do ship me out....um was heading that way lol! Anyway she showed it to someone else and he told her it didnt matter. Needless to say I was about to introduce her to my American temperament...if she held me up and I had missed my flight. Okay am off as I made fresh bread before going and its risen and ready to be popped into the oven...chat to you i a bit Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 304385
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:21 pm

If all of a sudden you dont see folders Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 106449 the forum is being updated throughout the day Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 917350
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:24 pm

Hiya Dawn i left a message for little Natalie.

I hope she gets well soon. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621269
Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 310383 Dawn Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 107493
Been on the other Forum and seen your post. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 427238
I really miss being on there, but we had nothing much to chat about.
Think all in all we did end up with the same decision regarding that little girl.
I have'nt spoken to Heather or Joanne in months.I have Heathers e-mail address so
i must send her one and make sure she is fine.
Right i am off now but will pop in again. Oh this is Paddy's day here so Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 850272

Bgee xxxxxxxxx

Betty

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Betty wrote:Hiya Dawn i left a message for little Natalie.

I hope she gets well soon. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621269
Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 310383 Dawn Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 107493
Been on the other Forum and seen your post. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 427238
I really miss being on there, but we had nothing much to chat about.
Think all in all we did end up with the same decision regarding that little girl.
I have'nt spoken to Heather or Joanne in months.I have Heathers e-mail address so
i must send her one and make sure she is fine.
Right i am off now but will pop in again. Oh this is Paddy's day here so Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 850272

Bgee xxxxxxxxx

OMG ((((((Betty))))) Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621269 am sooooooooooooooooooo glad you came...goodness have sure missed you all...Been forever since I spoke to Ireland or Heather...If you email Heather tell her to send me a note so I know all is fine with her...Better yet tell her she could come and let us know all is good...Read your message to Natalie....that was sweet...Just had hung up from speaking with John...she is doing better...but she still has congestion...so they are using a suction cup on her chest and back to help break it up...plus they stated it will aid in healing her lung...so she is right where she needs to be..I have been a mess with worry...but she is on the mend..it will just take time.

We sure had many theories going on as to what really did take place with little Madeleine...but at the end of the day we all new she had most likely died that night...but how was the key question...and who is to say one day she doesnt just turn up someplace...anything is plausible...Happy Paddys day Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 850272

Also how is Ian, Cuckoo, Angelina, Wraith, Connollyp and Roisin...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:10 pm

Hiya Dawn it is great to hear the wee darling is home again.Lets hope it is for longer this time. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621269
i miss being able to chat on SS, but we ended up going through everything time and time again.We did come to the conclusion she has
died,but as you say nothing would surprise anyone of us if she did return. I still login there sometimes, because we said if anything new came out we would go back on again. But that remains to be seen.

RE: Ian Roisin Pauline Angellina Cuckoo and myself were the only one's actually on SS before we called it a day.
Wraith called in on occassions.but it was few and far in between.
I am in contact with Roisin and Pauline as we all live in Ireland.
We send texts every now and then.Ian and i send e-mails every now and then, so yes most are still in contact with each other.I am sending the link to ian as he said he would like to chat with you to. He has been put on different Meds again as his Blood Count was up.
I have'nt e-mailed Heather yet, but i am going to when i logout here.
I will tell her to come in and have a chat with you. Ireland is helping Heather on FS now,and that is great as they can then keep in contact with each other way.What a great cause it is too.
I am off now but will login during the week sometime.
Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 557347 xxx

Betty

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm

Betty wrote:Hiya Dawn it is great to hear the wee darling is home again.Lets hope it is for longer this time. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621269
i miss being able to chat on SS, but we ended up going through everything time and time again.We did come to the conclusion she has
died,but as you say nothing would surprise anyone of us if she did return. I still login there sometimes, because we said if anything new came out we would go back on again. But that remains to be seen.

RE: Ian Roisin Pauline Angellina Cuckoo and myself were the only one's actually on SS before we called it a day.
Wraith called in on occassions.but it was few and far in between.
I am in contact with Roisin and Pauline as we all live in Ireland.
We send texts every now and then.Ian and i send e-mails every now and then, so yes most are still in contact with each other.I am sending the link to ian as he said he would like to chat with you to. He has been put on different Meds again as his Blood Count was up.
I have'nt e-mailed Heather yet, but i am going to when i logout here.
I will tell her to come in and have a chat with you. Ireland is helping Heather on FS now,and that is great as they can then keep in contact with each other way.What a great cause it is too.
I am off now but will login during the week sometime.
Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 557347 xxx

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 310383 ....Glad to know everyone is fine...I log in at SS most days...while setting up this forum about all I had time to do was read and try to stay up to date...no matter how many times the evidence was analyzed we still didnt know much more than on the day she went missing...other than it coming to light all the accusations and speculation as to the guilt of the entire tapas group...I did read this morning on MM that B/K daughter posted a note on 3a where she was explaining all he has done...Doubt seriously it was her...I would think more PR in his defense...

Glad to hear all is fine with Ian....I am still doing loads with International Missing Children.....

Little munchkin is doing great...they were very glad to be back home. I go home next month and will stay until the later part of May. Just hope my plane stays in the sky til time to land... the way these planes recently have been dropping out of the sky...sheesh...chat soon flower
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:29 pm

Gabby dont forget when you call me Sunday...over here we turn our clocks ahead this weekend...You know why igloo land does that...its so we have an extra daylight hour to watch the snow fall Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621558
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  doughgirl Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:03 pm

Hope your feeling better. You sounded awful on the phone yesterday. That mess is going around here also. Everyone I talk to either had it or is trying to get over it. I hated going to the doctor when I had it, afraid I would catch something else on top of what I already had. Bet your excited about your trip. I know you cant wait to spend time with all your family and grandchildren. I will call you later to check how you are. xxxooo sunny

doughgirl

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:44 am

doughgirl wrote:Hope your feeling better. You sounded awful on the phone yesterday. That mess is going around here also. Everyone I talk to either had it or is trying to get over it. I hated going to the doctor when I had it, afraid I would catch something else on top of what I already had. Bet your excited about your trip. I know you cant wait to spend time with all your family and grandchildren. I will call you later to check how you are. xxxooo sunny

Am sooooooooooooooooo much better today.....will start back with PT today with my breathing exercises (in through the nose out through the mouth)...its always scary for me if I get any infection in my chest as bad as I get after what happened to me before...am always careful being around anyone sick.....but always have to start antibotics with the first sign of getting sick....

Am excited about going home...will take the smallfries to Tweetsie...I thought they would enjoy that...will also do a day at the zoo....but at Asheboro...its so much better then the one in Columbia...then a day at the waterpark...inbetween Monkey Joes...little ones love that...so do the bigger kids (parents) lol..lol..just spending the entire time doing what ever the little ones want...also finding the benches at all these places....lol...lol.flower
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:11 am

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 716178 Nice welcome to all that has joined Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 917350 ....It wont be long before I leave to go home and spend time with my family.....I will still post recipes daily so there wont be any change on that aspect...I will have my laptop with me where I connect with my wireless....needless to say I will be cooking up a storm...OMG to grocery shop and its in English....now thats a treat...to me at least....here everything is in German along with all the products...so I will love grocery shopping...chat soon Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 815972
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  doughgirl Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 254588 My night out was like your dentist saying Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 I will let you write it. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621558

You really sounded better yesterday. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 507897 I will call you later and give you the boring details of my evening. Sleep

doughgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:03 pm

doughgirl wrote:Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 254588 My night out was like your dentist saying Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 I will let you write it. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621558

You really sounded better yesterday. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 507897 I will call you later and give you the boring details of my evening. Sleep

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 857809 OMG not a dentist night Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621558 Here it goes..... Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 Lay back...relax...you wont feel a thing Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 44539 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 230413 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 621558 I will put the coffee on...we will have a good laugh Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 2147
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:27 pm

Gabby here is the link for Susan Boyle that was on Britain's Got Talent....she is cheeky...she about knocked Simon's boxers off with her performance Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 156660

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  doughgirl Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:26 pm

That video was fantastic. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 917350 I heard Oprah has invited her to be on her show here. I had to get the lyrics with her British accent which I love. But wanted to know the words. I know your use to it watching British TV all the time. Below are the lyrics.

I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
I was young and unafraid
When dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung, no wine untasted

But the tigers come at night
With their voices soft as thunder
As they tear your hopes apart
And they turn your dream to shame

And still I dream he'll come to me
That we will live the years together
But there are dreams that cannot be
And there are storms we cannot weather

I had a dream my life would be
So different from this hell I'm living
So different now from what it seemed
Now life has killed the dream I dreamed.

I will call you later today. I bet your excited. I will be watching the clock on the day you arrive. I will be siting here crying for you, knowing what it means to you to be with your boys. Did you get a mobile phone to use while your here? Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 852229

doughgirl

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:11 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 716178 Wasnt she something....she was on the UK show today and she was lovely...but she really took everyone by surprise when she sang....Never thought to hunt the lyrics...I understood her fine.. Very Happy .but watch only British TV...call me after dinner ....my time....am mowing today and unstopping the sink...nasty nasty job..at some point I will have to put some new pvc in....I have that old metal or maybe cast iron piping...big ole pipes...think I measured once and its 8 inches...dont even know if I can get it apart to even replace with pvc...but will take a sledge hammer to it before I would pay someone lol! it will come apart one way or another Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 304385 am woman of many talents.. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 689673 .now watch I will flood the entire house... lol! off to mow...talk soon Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 444109
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:20 pm

Gabby here are the Three Musketeers...this is soooooooooooooooooo adorable

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 9image10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Brandon caught his first catfish

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Image311
[/url]
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:26 pm

Here is Zack and Alica at the beach last weekend

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Beach_10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Wed Apr 29, 2009 3:48 pm

I know I am slack....lol..lol...my mails are full...what is your mobile number.....lol..lol...I sent a phone ahead of my arrival...but had trouble with a signal...so had to go get another...and finally here is my number to call me...dont text...I know not ...lol....how to text...lol..lol..doing good to answer...lol....704-214-8335 ...will write in a bit about the flight...yea that was a forever flight...lol...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu May 07, 2009 4:47 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Dsc02710

My smile should say it all...I am loving being at home...enjoying my kids and grandkids...I am staying at Jeffs and its been sooooooooooooooooooo wonderful..
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu May 07, 2009 4:51 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Dsc02711

Brittney and Brandon
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu May 07, 2009 4:55 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Dsc02712

Natalie being sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Dsc02713

Stacie Justin and Peter with my beautiful granddaughter Samantha and my adorable little grandson Brandon...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu May 07, 2009 9:56 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 6 Dsc02510

John Danielle and beautiful Natalie and my very grown up Alica
justmecookin
justmecookin