justmecookin
justmecookin

Number of posts : 14933
Registration date : 2008-04-23

http://www.justmecookin.com

Back to top Go down

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Empty Re: Chit Chat - Welcome Center

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:42 pm

Had to post this...justme relaxing after a long day...if you notice I have the the 3 essentials...lol...coffee...ciggys....and tums...lol..lol...

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Justme10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:47 pm

Brittney being a little senorita

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Spanis10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:15 pm

justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Dont mess with the umbrella lady...hahahahahahahahahaha...Most that know me know I cant stand stupidity and like an idiot even less...doesnt matter what language you speak rude is rude....I was walking home from the Penny Market and was trying to cross the road...lots of traffic....as most know this country has been taken over with bicycle drivers on all sidewalks...well there is now one that will remember the end result of being rude...ahhahahahaha...the fool starts waving his arm yelling at me which of course havent a clue as to what he was saying...so he proceeds and comes right towards me and stops just as he ran into my leg on purpose....now mind you he barely hit me but the point was he did it on purpose expecting me to move.....as most know he would of waited a long time for this to take place....lol..lol...so I proceeded in hitting him with my umbrella three good times....which he went over on his bike...I picked my packages up and proceeded across the road laughing all the way home....ahahhahahaha when I turned around I saw the ole fart picking his bike up pushing it on down the road....ahahahahahhahahaha

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:50 pm

1. I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.

2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong.

3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.

4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.

5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?

6. Was learning cursive really necessary?

7. Map Quest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.

8. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.

9. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.

10. Bad decisions make good stories.

11. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.

12. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.

13. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page research paper that I swear I did not make any changes to.

14. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this - ever.

15. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? D*mn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run away?

16. I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste.

17. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.

18. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.

19. I disagree with Kay Jewelers. I would bet on any given Friday or Saturday night more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.

21. Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what the heck was going on when I first saw it.

22. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in.

23. The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text.

24. I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

25. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a word they said?

26. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent an A-hole from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!

27. Shirts get dirty. Underwear gets dirty. Pants? Pants never get dirty, and you can wear them forever.

28. Is it just me or do high school kids get dumber & dumber every year?

29. There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far.

30. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists.

31. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.

32. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my paycheck everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  doughgirl Thu Apr 22, 2010 11:10 am

justmecookin wrote:Dont mess with the umbrella lady...hahahahahahahahahaha...Most that know me know I cant stand stupidity and like an idiot even less...doesnt matter what language you speak rude is rude....I was walking home from the Penny Market and was trying to cross the road...lots of traffic....as most know this country has been taken over with bicycle drivers on all sidewalks...well there is now one that will remember the end result of being rude...ahhahahahaha...the fool starts waving his arm yelling at me which of course havent a clue as to what he was saying...so he proceeds and comes right towards me and stops just as he ran into my leg on purpose....now mind you he barely hit me but the point was he did it on purpose expecting me to move.....as most know he would of waited a long time for this to take place....lol..lol...so I proceeded in hitting him with my umbrella three good times....which he went over on his bike...I picked my packages up and proceeded across the road laughing all the way home....ahahhahahaha when I turned around I saw the ole fart picking his bike up pushing it on down the road....ahahahahahhahahaha

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660 Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 156660

This is so you. Knowing you it was done with style and grace. lol! Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 689673 The trip sounded wonderful. The pictures were beautiful. Call me today if you have time. I am on break at the moment but wiill be home the normal time. Just looked for you on FB but you werent on

doughgirl

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:44 pm

My he he ha ha for the day...lol..lol..How do you castrate the refrigerator? You open it and take the eggs out..lol..lol...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyMasie Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:21 am

justmecookin wrote:Dont mess with the umbrella lady...hahahahahahahahahaha...Most that know me know I cant stand stupidity and like an idiot even less...doesnt matter what language you speak rude is rude....I was walking home from the Penny Market and was trying to cross the road...lots of traffic....as most know this country has been taken over with bicycle drivers on all sidewalks...well there is now one that will remember the end result of being rude...ahhahahahaha...the fool starts waving his arm yelling at me which of course havent a clue as to what he was saying...so he proceeds and comes right towards me and stops just as he ran into my leg on purpose....now mind you he barely hit me but the point was he did it on purpose expecting me to move.....as most know he would of waited a long time for this to take place....lol..lol...so I proceeded in hitting him with my umbrella three good times....which he went over on his bike...I picked my packages up and proceeded across the road laughing all the way home....ahahhahahaha when I turned around I saw the ole fart picking his bike up pushing it on down the road....ahahahahahhahahaha

Gabby is right this is very much you. With grace and dignified. Then dared him to approach you. Death by umbrella. Gabby how have you been? Dawn how you doing getting your blood pressure up? Gabby hope yours is down. Oh s*it do you here me asking about health. Can you remember when we compared guys/sex and not meds. Dawn will catch you on FB. Your farm is beautiful. So is your cafe. Best go or I will be late for work. Greg said add him on FB. He still is laughing about what you said when he called you asking you to marry him. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 917350

CrazyMasie

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:26 pm

CrazyMasie wrote:

Gabby is right this is very much you. With grace and dignified. Then dared him to approach you. Death by umbrella. Gabby how have you been? Dawn how you doing getting your blood pressure up? Gabby hope yours is down. Oh s*it do you here me asking about health. Can you remember when we compared guys/sex and not meds. Dawn will catch you on FB. Your farm is beautiful. So is your cafe. Best go or I will be late for work. Greg said add him on FB. He still is laughing about what you said when he called you asking you to marry him. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 917350

Hiya Masie...You right on the mark...Greg was so funny when we were yapping on the phone...for everyone Greg is a very dear friend and has been for years...trying to think the best way to put it...hmmmm okay he chases trousers not skirts....ahahahahahahahahahahahaha but a super bloke.....and a great friend...Greg will roll reading that...back in my day you would of stayed in the closet...now they are so open about it...anyhoo we got into this deep conversation on marriage...lol..lol...he knows I dont believe in any of it...and was saying I am down on one knee..lol..lol..lol....anyway it was a good laugh...

Gabby has to go weekly to have hers checked...hers is very high...Glad I dont have that...mine is very low...stays around 99/62...been walking an hour a day but it doesnt go up very much...also speak for yourself you ole goat...lol..lol..lol..the older you get the better the sex...without med talk....doesnt make for good bed conversation...hehehehehe....anyway call me when you get off today...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:46 pm

My little grandson who is due in July...he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Stacie10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyMasie Sat May 01, 2010 4:24 pm

justmecookin wrote:My little grandson who is due in July...he is sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Stacie10

Oh Dawn he is adorable. Isnt it something what they can do these days.

CrazyMasie

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Mon May 03, 2010 11:24 am

Gab call me later.. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 584794 Peter took the train to the southern part of Germany for meetings...it will be a 16 hour day for him...so will be bored to death...he sent me the sweetest email from the train...he is such a romantic...

Masie back in my day when I had my first you didnt know what you were having til it arrived...they have come a long way.. Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 368996
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue May 04, 2010 11:55 am

Will add some cookbooks for download...pretty much all categories.. enjoy...nice having them on hand...
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri May 07, 2010 3:56 pm

Look at my angel in her dance costume

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 1-110
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri May 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Samantha with her beautiful smile....grandma loves you soooooooo much

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 1-210
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Fri May 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Brandon who is my little man....so adorable....grandma loves you

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 1-310
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Mon May 10, 2010 2:05 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Justin10

Kisses and hugzs...love ya
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Sat May 22, 2010 8:05 pm

Here is my angel getting ready to start her recital...I wanted sooooooooooo bad to call her before but I would of cried then she would of ...both of us a sobbing hot mess...lol..lol...crying enough getting the pic....she is such a big girl

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 110

Last edited by justmecookin on Sat May 22, 2010 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Sat May 22, 2010 8:30 pm

Here are her flowers she got

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Flower10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Sat May 22, 2010 11:14 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Brittt10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Sat May 22, 2010 11:16 pm

Here she is after recital holding her flowers...

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Briifl10
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyMasie Sun May 23, 2010 9:29 am

Just got home from a double shift. Love the pictures she is beautiful. Talk to you tomorrow.

CrazyMasie

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Sun May 23, 2010 4:02 pm

Chit Chat - Welcome Center - Page 11 Brit110
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  justmecookin Tue May 25, 2010 10:39 am

Thank you all for your emails and ims on Brittneys recital...it was a very important day for her as it was for Jeff and Kim and myself. Being so far away I cant thank Jeff and Kim enough for making sure I felt part of her recital...they took pics during sending to me...Kim did videos emailing...meant the world to me...Brittney called me Sunday and told me all about her day...I am very lucky to have family that love me so much..

As I say this I want to add a note to Stacie who always makes sure I get pictures and videos of Samantha...Love ya girl and couldnt ask for a better daughter in law...She always takes the time to send me a video when Samantha is singing....its things like this that means so much to me
justmecookin
justmecookin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 34 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 22 ... 34  Next